Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jakob Dylan.

This might be the best month this whole year (at least musically)for me.First Gavin Rossdale and now Jakob Dylan, front man for The Wallflowers has released his first solo album, entitled “Seeing Things”.
Photobucket
I must say it does not disappoint. Incredibly thoughtful and well written lyrics are combined with simple and pretty rhythms that when combined with Jakob Dylan's gravely warm voice produces something magical. I loved his work with The Wallflowers, so I wasn’t holding my breath about his solo album, but I must say I think for me I actually prefer his solo work over that with The Wallflowers. I highly urge you to buy the album, or at the very least several of the songs, although for me I can’t really recommend only a few tracks seeing as how, except for one of the songs, I love the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment