Sunday, June 29, 2008

Absolutly Amazing.

I spend a lot of time on a website called Polyvore.com ,too much time in fact. There are a lot of talented people on there and from time to time I would like to feature some of them.
I thought who would be a better person to start this feature with then lovemejessy.
I adore her sets,they are fun,creative and incredably fashionable.Even when they are not my style they take my breath away. You can find her profile here:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=19239

I would also like to share some of my favorties of her sets.Enjoy!

"They put a man on the moon!!!!" by lovemejessy


“If you break my heart i will break your face.” by lovemejessy



“My hipster friends love my hipster gifts.” by lovemejessy



“And the small little nymph girl stared up at me and squeeked...” by lovemejessy



“She's the one clad in jewelry humming Blue Oyster Cult.” by lovemejessy


“He's thirteen years older than you.” by lovemejessy

No comments:

Post a Comment