Monday, November 15, 2010

Band T-Shirts.

The other day I was having a conversation with one of my friends and we started talking about band t-shirts. I had made the statement that I would have bought a t-shirt at a concert I had attended but they were all very masculine. I was referring to the design on the front of the shirt but my friend pointed out that many women complain about the fit of band t-shirts.  The biggest complainant seems to be the fit is unflattering, baggy and on petite girls, the shoulder seems and sleeves hang down excessively far. I had never thought of this before seeing as how I can wear a men’s size small and look just fine. I realize I am not like most women though I have very broad shoulders for a girl, and even though the unisex/masculine cut of most band t-shirts is not very flattering on me and I can manage to accessorize and pull the look off.  Some bands do offer baby doll women’s cuts in there t-shirts, but honestly most the baby doll cut t-shirts with bands on them are solid in large change stores and have only legendary but defunct bands on them. Therefore, until more band t-shirts find themselves offered in women flattering styles I have rummaged through some sets on polyvore.com to provide some suggestions on how to pull them off unfaltering cut and all.



No comments:

Post a Comment