Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Absolutely Amazing.

I would now like to feature another person from Polyvore.com. Meet Adorable_Abby =). Her outfits are always stylish but incredibly creative and totally inspiring. She always has the coolest titles for her sets. She also has the most creative and cool descriptions to go with the sets, which I totally envy.
You can find her profile and more of her sets here.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=189324
Below are some of my favorites of her sets.


"Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos." by Adorable_Abby.




“Cast about in a sea of bliss” by Adorable_Abby.




“You can fall for pretty strangers, and the promises they hold” by Adorable_Abby.



“It's Only Teenage Wasteland” by Adorable_Abby.



“Untitled for no reason really” by Adorable_Abby.



“While on my adventures I was lured by your voodoo” by Adorable_Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment